Monday, December 13, 2010

About users...





Topic: Abandon/Abuse animals
About users:
My 3 target audiences are kids from 7 to 9 years old, teenagers from 19 to 25 years old and adults from 40 to 50 years old. According to my findings and survey, kids from 7 to 9 like bright colors, pictures, something looks cute and they love animals very much. So I made my artwork for kids this kind of style and my artwork is aim to encourage kid to love, take care and help animals. Teenagers from 19 to 25 years old prefer something looks simple but cool, they can accept something looks uncomfortable. So I made my artworks for teenagers like that to stop them doing these things. Adults from 40 to 50 years old like dark colors more than bright colors and they prefer artworks of warm, gentle and peaceful. That’s why I made my artwork like this to ask them to help animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment